Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas EVE....

Christmas nitez...

make me remember of statement by someone that i really know
"Marry X-mas in advance coz i`m afraid i cant wish it"
but.. i always pray for his happiness
never stop to wish the best for him
never forget the moment that had share together..
This Christmas...
i wish that god always give a best healthy to all my family member,
to someone i know n to all my frenz....
"Dear god..please hear my voice, i know i had done so many wrong in front of you, please forgive me, forgive my family, my frenz and all people i know..Dear god, i know that you are always with me in my life even i had done many wrongs that opposite with the guide that you make for all of us i`m sorry god..the wrong that i done was comes from my imperfect life...Thanks god coz and all my prayer always in the name of jesus (god)..AMEN...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 to all....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates