Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bisikan Tak Bersuara..

Whispers without a voice,
struggling to get free without reasonable doubt,
is increasingly heard whispers,
increasingly clear in my ear lobe,
whispers a blind pearls decorate my cheeks,
I could understand and could not,
and perhaps only you knows ....
I feel anger mixed with sympathy,
Poor if let alone,
if not commented on possible shaken,
commented if this is not our realm,
you may be perfect in your eyes but not in my eyes,
but I must admit I am not perfect like you,
you have everything until you forget who you really are..
If I am going to take it light, do you ok with it?
If I do things like you did are ready to receive it?
I am getting tired with my days and its so painful,
I try to run from you,
but I could not because I know you need me,
but do you need me?
I started to hate you,
but I chose to not let you in waves bounce ...
Change your self & attitude for your own your good ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates