Monday, April 12, 2010

sedi,pilu,sepi & gembira

I've never thought to be
traveling in a far from home,
but before I realized that I now i`m at IPT,
time flies so fast and now I am 24 years old.
I`m so sad since the age of everyone living on the rise.
Sad at about the fate of the many sacrifices
to cover my expenses during the IPT,
although the fees incurred by the JPA, but allowance given
sometimes not enough to spend for basic necessities.
I do not want to complain any more or to give up,
what I hope is, to be able to finish my studies
without fail for any of the core subjects or electives
it is my intention, because I want to finish my studies at the right time in the set ..
Melancholy began to pierce my heart if the later will be far from my friends
here. They are a great help for me in trouble, without their help I would like "a man without a goal". They're clearly in mind when some friends willing to lend the cash to use at the time I was desperate and I was so touched by their concern.
My life would be empty without their presence, quiet with no funny stories, humor and quiet with no empty without friends talking.
But joy will be reflected when I start work soon
because I will be able to support myself and those loved ones ..
can not wait it seems.

2 comments:

Diana Nazri said...

definately, everythg happens in life there are something behind it kan... if you never made a changes, u will never enjoy on what we have now kan???

Angel Butterflyies said...

yupp..that right...

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates