Friday, September 10, 2010

I can`t Sleep...


OMG..i`m completely sleeping but i cant sleep at all,
what should i do it 11.12 PM already..
i am getting boring when nothing i can i do at time like this
i feel tired lying on my bad and in the end my eyes still open..
{irritating}...

I need to sleep, please i need a rest
because i really2 tired from jalan2..
"I have to think something that will make me calm"
yes and i have to {even i dont know what the thing}
but i still have to try...

OOO my lovely eyes..please have a rest
until tomorrow morning ok sayang..
i know you are tired because lama sangat cuci mata tadi
but i will try my best to make you close and have a nice sleep....

My dear mind please think positive..
be calmly and hope you will help eyes
to get a good rest...or you want me to play a slow music??
Mind: its ok i dont need music but maybe next time i will request for that..
ok if you say like that..

so we stop here..and have a good rest,
sleep well, dream something sweet..

Night....

{Mind & Eyes: Night Mazs}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates