Friday, September 10, 2010

I`m Still Maznita... :)

hey my friend..i just want to tell you
that i am still MAZNITA,
just want to let you know that i never change
to be like some one that you not recognized...


I never change but maybe because
of little interference from my environment,

i forget to asked how are you and
what are you doing right now..

but believe me that i never forget about my friends
coz i love my friends..


You still can talk and share with me
and i still can be your good listener
just like before.....
coz i`m your friend forever..

friends...i know i`m not a perfect friend
like your other friends..
and i`m never think want to be the best that you ever have
but..your are the best friends that i ever have..

tq coz you always be there when i need someone to talk,
tq coz you always be there when i need someone to share with,
tq coz you always understand me til now..

P/S:
To the stranger that said i`m not appreciate my friends
you just talk about your self, because i know not all of your
friends like your attitude..

you talk something stupid about me

but my friends know that i`m not perfect..

Don`t think that you too perfect..

because we live in the same earth..


we saw the same sky..


we feel wind...

don`t be too arrogant...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes maznita...
i noe u already...
u such a wonderful fren...
muahxxx

Angel Butterflyies said...

haha..tq deeya..

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates